Do you accept custom and personalized orders?
Yes! I love creating custom pieces for my customers. Whether you have a specific keychain style in mind or are dreaming of just the right wall hanging for your home, please send me a message. I’d love to chat about making the perfect item for you.
Please be aware that out of respect for other artists’ work, I will not accept any request to replicate another artist’s design.
I'm local. Do you offer delivery so I don't have to deal with shipping?
Yes! For those in Daytona Beach and the surrounding areas, I offer free local delivery on orders totaling $35+ before tax.
The local delivery option will be available at checkout if your shipping address is within a 7-mile radius of Manifold Witness.
Once you place your order, I will contact you by email or text message within 24-48 hours. Please keep an eye out for this message so that we can arrange a delivery time and location.
(Note that you must have $35 in physical items in your cart in order for the local delivery option to appear. Digital items such as patterns and gift cards won't count toward the $35 minimum.)
Do you sell/ship internationally?
Yes! If you're located outside the U.S., you can shop Manifold Witness on Etsy.
Please note that not all products may be available in all regions, and that the product catalog may differ slightly between manifold-witness.com and manifoldwitness.etsy.com.
When will my item(s) ship?
Most of the items in my shop are ready to ship, and will be in the mail within 1-2 business days (sometimes even the same day).
The time frame for custom pieces can vary, and I’ll discuss it with you as part of your custom order process.
See my shipping policy for more details.
Please contact me with any questions you may have about shipping time, so I can provide specifics for your individual request.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times vary based on many factors, including which shipping option you choose and how far your package has to travel to get to you.
Your estimated shipping time will be calculated at checkout. See my shipping policy for more details.
Do you accept returns and exchanges?
In most cases, I do not accept cancellations, exchanges, or returns. Please see my refund policy for full details.
Of course, if you have any issues with your order, please contact me - I want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and will do what I can to make it right.
How will you package my order?
Responsible stewardship of our natural resources is an important part of the ethics of this shop.
When I package your order, I do the best I can to use materials that are recycled, recyclable, reused, biodegradable, and/or sustainably sourced.
My packaging is not perfect but I put an effort into ensuring it is mindful and responsible. I ask you to partner with me in reusing, recycling, or composting these packaging materials once you receive them.
How should I care for my wool wall hanging?
The merino wool wall hangings in my shop require a little bit of care during the unpacking and hanging process, and after that will hold up well for years to come.
• Carefully unwrap your wool wall hanging from the paper (to avoid damage, do not use scissors).
• After you hang the piece up, the wool will need a little time to regain its shape - you can gently smooth and arrange the fibers to help with this. Be careful not to pull on the wool strands, as this can cause damage.
• Never use a brush or comb on your wool wall hanging.
• If your wall hanging contains brass or copper accents, they will acquire a natural patina over time. You can polish them gently with a gold jewelry polishing cloth to restore their shine.
• If your wall hanging gets dusty, you can gently shake it outdoors. You can also gently clean the wool fibers using an adhesive lint roller. I recommend testing your specific lint roller on a small area on the back of the wall hanging first.
How should I care for my macrame earrings and keychains?
All of the earrings and most of the keychains in my shop are made from soft, 100% recycled cotton cord. Because of the nature of the material, you may want to give the fringy/tasseled parts of your earrings and keychains some care from time to time.
• Gently run a fine-toothed comb through the fringe or tassel to keep it looking its best.
• You can also carefully trim away any small fibers along the bottom of the fringe or tassel to keep it looking crisp. (It is normal for small fibers to appear at the ends of the strands from everyday wear and tear.)
• Keychains made from nylon paracord do not need to be combed or trimmed - these pieces have melted cord ends that will stay looking great for a long time without any maintenance.
Tell me more about Mwana Villages.
When you place an order with Manifold Witness, your purchase helps children and families in need. 10% of profits are donated to Mwana Villages, an organization that works in the Congo to preserve and reunify families.
At the Mwana refuge in Pointe-Noire, they also nurture and lovingly raise children who have been orphaned or who cannot be safely reunified with their families.
Manifold Witness is honored to partner with this nonprofit providing orphan and family care that is both holistic and ethical. Heartfelt appreciation goes out with each Manifold Witness purchase - not only are you supporting one person’s small business dreams, but you’re helping so many little ones who need it. Thank you!
Do you offer wholesale?
Yes, I am happy to offer a selection of my fiber art designs to retail shops at wholesale rates.
Please visit my wholesale shop on Trada Market for my full catalog.